A Learning Community
for School Leaders
The Learning Forward
Executive Leadership Program
A 30-hour leadership program,
offered in a blended, collaborative format
- Face-to-Face: *February 18 and 19, 2016 – 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- Webinars: TBD by participants
- Face-to-Face: *April 27, 2016 – 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- 3 CoP Community of Practice Virtual Sessions: 3 dates TBD by participants
*Location (Face-to-Face): KASB Offices-1420 SW Arrowhead Rd, Topeka, KS 66604
Cost: $250.00 Individual
or $225.00 Each for a Team of 2 or More
OPTIONAL: 2 hours of Graduate Credit available from Baker University
Cost: $65/credit hour for a total of $130
*Registration and payment for credit will occur on site during Day 1 of the session.
*College Credit is a separate registration and fee payable to Baker University
Skillful leaders in schools, school systems, and other organizations are essential to lead, manage, and facilitate full implementation of the multiple complex reforms occurring today in Kansas. Teacher leaders, building administrators, district leaders, and other leaders drive the success of any initiative. This program is specifically designed to develop leaders’ capacity to leverage successful change through effective professional learning.
During this 30-hour leadership program, offered in a blended, collaborative format, participants will
- acquire skills, practices, strategies, and resources to develop their expertise as agents of change,
- create cultures of continuous improvement,
- build collective responsibility, and
- provide individual and team support for acquiring and implementing new practices that improve educator effectiveness and student success.
Working together with colleagues on current, local situations involving complex change in their own organization, participants will study and apply change models and the Standards for Professional Learning as a framework for leading local change that transforms professional learning and supports the integration and implementation of multiple initiatives to achieve remarkable results for educators and students.
Who should attend:
Teacher Leaders, Building Administrators, and District Leaders
About the Facilitators
Secretary for LFKS
Owner/Lead Consultant of Teaching and Learning Consulting Network, LLC
Executive Director of Learning Forward Kansas
Chair of Kansas Learning First Alliance
Download Flyer (PDF 657 KB)[gview file=”https://learningforwardkansas.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/KS-ELP-flier-spring-2016-02.02.2016-copy.pdf” height=”800px” width=”100%” save=”0″ cache=”0″]